- About Us
- Contact Us
Comprehensive benefits are important to attract qualified individuals and we offer a competitive benefits package that makes sure all your basic medical and insurance needs are covered, as well as other perks to make your working experience as rewarding as possible.
NewPace considers competitive salaries as part of an overall compensation strategy. Salary levels are tied to your experience, role within the company and general market, and are supplemented by a generous benefits package and profit sharing program.
Group Health Plan
Our group insurance is provide by Great West Life. Upon employment you are immediately eligible to participate in our group health and insurance plans including:
- Medical Service Plan
- Extended Health (including prescriptions, vision, medical equipment, chiropractic services, physiotherapy, etc)
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability.
NewPace pays all of the premiums for the Health and Dental Plans. There is a 20% deductable on drugs, some dental and paramedical procedures. We provide drug card coverage to reduce the paperwork burden and out of pocket expenses.
- Vacation - Between 2 to 4 weeks vacation depending on years of service and/or experience.
- Sick & Personal Time - The Company provides 10 sick and personal days for times when you are unable to make it to work for various reasons.
- Pay Schedule - Bi-Weekly
- Flex Time - For individuals entitled to flex hours, our core hours are 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Profit Sharing - We provide a generous incentive program that rewards individual, team, and Company success.
- Company Paid Holidays - We recognize and pay for 9 statutory holidays through the year
- Training & Development - Employees are eligible for tuition reimbursement based on bona-fide current job requirements.
- Candidate referral bonus - We pay a bonus for hired candidates referred by Company individuals
- Employee Assistance Program - We offer an EAP program to assist individual with difficult home and work situations.
- Social Activities - Various company-paid social activities through the year.